A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Big Brother is Watching

Today marks two years since Dan became an angel. 


The other night Shelby was playing on Daddy's lap looking at her feet and trying to reach for them.  She is 3 months old.  Daddy was making up songs about feet and toes and making her smile and giggle.
 



Out of nowhere, Dan's green frog starts singing a song - "You can find your foot, give it a wiggle.  You can touch your toes, it will make you giggle. (laughs)  You can find your foot, give it a wiggle.  You can touch your toes, it will make you giggle. (laughs) Oh yeah!"

LeapFrog Learning Baby Tad 


I know that Dan, as big brother, is watching over Shelby, the little sister.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)