A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Rare Disease Month - 2014 Recap

This year, I am focusing on different people with Niemann-Pick Disease, one of the 7000+ rare diseases, and the one that took the life of my only son.

Below are links to the daily posts highlighting a family currently fighting Niemann-Pick Type C. Please take a minute and read through these stories.  There are so many people across the globe.  These are just a few.  And there are so many who have been lost as well.

1 - Katha
2 - Zachary and Ashlyn
3 - Ed
4 - Cody and Kayla
5 - Keaton, Braden and Riley
6 - Isaiah
7 - Mindy
8 - Holly
9 - Mael
10 - Ty
11 - Chase
12 - Macks
13 - Matt and Tim
14 - Julia
15 - Andy
16 - Namani
17 - Taylor
18 - Johnathan
19 - Kaiden
20 - Natalia
21 - Alberto
22 - JP
23 - Kamryn
24 - John
25 - Estefania
26 - Lili
27 - Mathias, Alix, and Zita
28 - Pieter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)