A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Rare Disease Posts

Although there are so many more rare diseases, I wanted to provide links to all the posts I made this month on those diseases that I featured.  I think I will continue featuring a rare disease periodically.

Rare Disease 1 - Epidermolysis Bullosa
Rare Disease 2 - Progeria
Rare Disease 3 - Osteogenesis Imperfecta
Rare Disease 4 - Wilson's Disease
Rare Disease 5 - Krabbe Disease
Rare Disease 6 - Schindler Disease
Rare Disease 7 - Angelman Syndrome
Rare Disease 8 - Stills Disease
Rare Disease 9 - Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy
Rare Disease 10 - Leber's Congenital Amaurosis
Rare Disease 11 - Huntington's Disease
Rare Disease 12 - Eosinophilic Esophagitis
Rare Disease 13 - Giant Axonal Neuropathy
Rare Disease 14 - Williams Syndrome
Rare Disease 15 - Jeune's Syndrome
Rare Disease 16 - Gaucher Disease
Rare Disease 17 - Phenylketonuria (PKU)
Rare Disease 18 - Sandhoff Disease
Rare Disease 19 - Cockayne Syndrome
Rare Disease 20- Atypical Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome
Rare Disease 21 - Stiff Person Syndrome
Rare Disease 22 - Noonan Syndrome
Rare Disease 23 - Maple Syrup Urine Syndrome
Rare Disease 24 - Moebius Syndrome
Rare Disease 25 - Batten Disease
Rare Disease 26 - Sanfilippo Disease

Please re-read these at any time and share them with others.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)