A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, February 11, 2013

5 for Five - Week 6

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessia!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers
          Didn't even look at one!  Bad, bad, bad
2. Trim the plants (had this on the list a few weeks ago)
          Looked at them a few times... again, bad, bad, bad
3. Go grocery shopping
          Did get a few things, so I guess this one is a success.
4. Schedule some more rare disease posts
          Scheduled one post before the day it posted...need to do more.
5. Do some decluttering around the house.
          Nope.

Ok, so this was a really bad week.  Let's hope next week is better.  I'm keeping most of the same goals.  Let's hope I have better success.


This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers
2. Trim the plants (had this on the list a few weeks ago)
3. Use my juicer.
4. Schedule some more rare disease posts
5. Do some decluttering around the house.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)