So what is Make Over Your Mornings? It's a 14-day (2-week) course that has a short video, a short workbook reading and then steps to implement immediately. Each day is about 15 minutes. Crystal launched this course in June, and I remember doing the course then. I probably should do it again to rejuvenate my mornings. This isn't a "one-size-fits-all" program. This could easily be called Make Over Your Evenings. It is just simple, practical strategies to take control of your life.
Do any of these sound like you? Not sure if you really want to commit to the entire course? Try Day 1 for FREE! Yes, FREE! And Crystal offers a money back guarantee. So can you really go wrong for $9?
- Do you often wake up feeling behind—before you even get out of bed?
- Are you constantly frustrated that it seems like you are so busy, but you have very little to show for all your effort?
- Are you worn down and worn out by all the hats you are wearing and balls you are juggling?
- Do you wish you could find time to refuel your tank, improve your health, invest more into your family, or even just to slow down and breathe?
- You don’t have to keep living life feeling constantly behind, overworked, and overwhelmed!
You don't have to get up at some crazy time or stay up later than you usually do. And yes, it really does only take 15 minutes a day to a better life.
I'm going back through my course. It's been 6 months and I need the refresher to start the year off right. Between work, Jamberry, and Shelby, I'm starting to feel pulled in too many directions. Want to join me?
* Affiliate disclosure: I may be compensated if you click on the links in this post.