Here is the next installment of 5 for Five with Jenn at Party of One.
what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to
achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or
failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.
Here were last week's goals:
1. Get next week's 5 for Five post done for Monday. I'm writing it on Monday morning.
2. Write (and schedule) future blog posts. Nope.
3. Read some newspapers. I read two, not as many as I wanted.
4. Do some organizing. Organized Shelby's closet and dresser. This girl is blessed with so many clothes.
5. Start thinking about what I want to do for Niemann Pick Disease Awareness Month in October. I'm open to suggestions. Had a friend post about a fundraising opportunity.
Ok, so what are my goals for this week?
1. Read some newspapers
2. Schedule posts for the next few weeks.
3. Start to get on a schedule before returning to work.
4. Do some more organizing.
5. Spend some time with family.
Anyone want to join me in making some goals?
So what are you planning for this week? Feel free to post them below if you want.