A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, March 27, 2015

A Second Angel

This has not been a good week in the Niemann Pick community.  We lost another child to complications this week.

This is a family I have met a few times, we only live an hour or so apart.  Every child lost hurts, but this one hurts just a little more.



Ashlyn joined her brother Zachary on March 25.  She was almost 7 years old and had recently started school.

You can read her obituary here.  Although not requested, I'm sure they could use some support at their GoFundMe page to cover some of the funeral expenses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)