A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, December 7, 2012

A Birthday Santa

Today is my son's birthday.  This is the second year that he isn't here to celebrate it.

The weekend near his birthday the local firehouse had their kids Christmas party.

Here are the pictures from those events:


    Age 1


Age 2 (never went because I messed up on the time)


Age 3


Age 4


















Bloggers for Christmas

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures of your sweet boy. Thinking of you today, Jill, and sending hugs and wishes for comfort and peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww those are such sweet photos. His face in the first one is too cute, like "that doesn't look like the pony I asked for..." Lots of love to you today.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)