A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, September 2, 2013

5 for Five - the return

After taking the summer off, this is the return of 5 for Five with Jenn at Party of One.

So what is 5 For Five?  In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week.  Next week, I will report on my success (or failure).  Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Since it was been about 6 weeks since the last installment, I will just start new goals.

So here we go again:

1. Share some big news.
2. Write (and schedule) future posts for the next few weeks.
3. Read some newspapers.
4. Spend some time with friends.
5. Find ways to trim my budget.

So what are you planning for this week?

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I found it is a great way to be accountable. There are so many different things that people put on the lists. Take a look at some of the links at Jenn's page.

      Delete
  2. I've been watching your 5 for Five for a while now, Jill. I've been a bit frustrated with myself lately - feeling that I am not "getting things done". I think this is exactly what I need - not only a way to be accountable, but a way to teach myself to set realistic and reachable goals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had weeks where I have been frustrated even with the 5 for 5. Sometimes even the smallest goals aren't achievable. Let me know how you do.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)