A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, February 18, 2013

5 for Five - Week 7

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessia!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers
          I read 2.  That's an improvement over last week, but it isn't helping me get rid of the pile any quicker.
2. Trim the plants (had this on the list a few weeks ago)
          Looked at them a few times... again, bad, bad, bag.  I watered them, but didn't trim them.
3. Use my juicer
          I made sour apple and kiwi once.  Really should have used red apples instead of green.....
4. Schedule some more rare disease posts
          Scheduled three posts for this week before they were due!  I also started a few more, so I just need to add the "finishing" touches.
5. Do some decluttering around the house.
          Nope.

This week was better than last week.  Hope I can keep it going for another week! 


This week's goals:

1. Do taxes!
2. Read 10 newspapers
3. Use juicer
4. Schedule as many rare disease posts as possible for the rest of the month
5. Get those plants done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)