A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, February 25, 2013

5 for Five - Week 8

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Do taxes!
   Done! Not filed, but done!
2. Read 10 newspapers
   I read 8, so I kept pace, but didn't gain on the pile
3. Use juicer
   Not this week.
4. Schedule as many rare disease posts as possible for the rest of the month
   I scheduled 4 posts.
5. Get those plants done!
   I watered them, but haven't trimmed them yet.

This week was better than last week.  Hope I can keep it going for another week! 


This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
2. Trim the plants.
3. Do some decluttering.
4. Write some regular blog posts.
5. Order one FREE credit report for each of us. (www.annualcreditreport.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)