A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Another angel

Please pray for the family of Lily. Precious Lily passed away this past Easter Sunday from Niemann-Pick Disease Type A. Her family is also from Canada.  Lily was 3.  Her obituary is here.








"Our beautiful daughter Lily lost her battle to NPD on Easter Sunday. She left us in her sleep, the best possible way, with no suffering."

Please find more detail about Lily Anna on the foundation's web site at:
http://www.nnpdf.org/NewsLinePage2012.html
 

Here is a beautiful quote: "There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world."

Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)