It was an ok week, with no motivation to do much. Could it have been the really nice weather that turned really cold?
Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 more newspapers. (I read 9 newspapers on Monday, but I want to read 10 more!) If I read what I want to read, I should be in mid-January by the end of the week.
Done! I read more than 10. Reading was made easier by the fact I came up with a summer cold so didn't feel like doing much.
2. Write 3 blog posts.
3. Get caught up on a few blogs. (If I read other blogs, maybe I will get some ideas for my own posts).
4. Create separate folders for my NNPDF and Elks stuff, so I don't misplace something.
5. Making a list of clothes that are in the donation bag.
Three out of five isn't that bad!
This week's goals:
1. Read 10 more newspapers. I am on a roll now and hope to keep it going.
2. Find a new garbage company (and one that hopefully is cheaper!)
3. Clean up the list of blogs that I follow...have to do this every now and then
4. Get rid of this cold! (Ok, so I may not have control over this one, but at least if I feel better I will count it as a success!)
5. Making a list of clothes that are in the donation bag (bonus points if I drop the bag off this week).