A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Create Jewelry in Memory of Dan

October is Niemann Pick Disease Awareness Month

This is my second fundraiser for this month.




NATIONAL NIEMANN PICK DISEASE AWARENESS FUNDRAISER
DAN’S DREAMS

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2013
11AM TO 1PM

BALLSTON SPA ELKS LODGE
10 HAMILTON ST
BALLSTON SPA, NY 12020



Come create necklaces or bracelets in 5 easy steps.

Join us for giveaways and raffles.

Can't make it? Don't worry.
Place an order online at http://jessicawells.origamiowl.com and be sure to
select "Jill Flinton's Niemann-Pick Fundraiser Jewelry Bar" at the checkout.
or see Jill Flinton for an order form


20% of proceeds go to Niemann-Pick Disease Foundation (www.nnpdf.org)

Online orders can only be shipped to USA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)