A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Conference is over... Our work is just beginning

During May, June, July and early August, I spent countless hours organizing materials, helping with Conference logistics and making sure families were well supported.

One major aspect of the conference is our memorial table.  This year there were 9 frames.  Still 9 too many.
Progress is being made, slowly.  In the 5 years we have been going to the NNPDF Conferences, we have gone from 0 clinical trials to 4.  There is still much that needs to be done.

The other big highlight of the weekend is the Gala dance.  And a little girl enjoyed every minute of it!







October is coming.  That means awareness and a campaign: $25 for 25 years of support to families. Please watch for ways to contribute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)