A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Series

Rare Disease Day is the last day of February every year.

My Dan had a rare disease - Niemann-Pick - of which there are less than 1000 cases in the world.

So this February, I will be featuring a different rare disease every day in February.  If you were following me in October, you saw a post a day on different aspects of Niemann Pick Disease.  The entire list of those posts is here.

I hope you all enjoy learning, because I know this will be a learning experience for all of us.  Obviously, feel free to share any of the posts and teach others.

If there is any particular rare disease that you have heard of and want to know more about, please let me know and I will see what information I can find.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)