A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, November 26, 2012

5 for 5 Time

It's Monday! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left.


Last week's goals:

1. Plaster Facebook/LinkedIn/Google with Dan's Dream's Flyer.   
    LinkedIn messages and posts done on 11/23.  Google done on 11/24.
2. Enjoy my 20th High School Reunion (and take a bunch of pictures!) 
    Will write about this later this week.
3. Read 10 newspapers.  I read 4.
4. Finish writing my thank you notes from a few weeks ago. (I was 85% done! Hopefully I can get the other 15% done this week!)  Nope! I thought about it, but never picked them up.
5. Write the opinion letters to the newspapers. (Let's try this one again!) I have the ideas, but never got them to computer screen....

So 2.5 out of 5....it could be worse I guess....

And now, for this week's goals:

1. More awareness activites for Dan's Fundraiser 
(if anyone is interested in volunteering to help or donating something, please let me know!)
Feel free to share the Dan's Dreams blog post on your networks too!

2. Read 10 newspapers.  (I'm sticking with this one!!)

3. Get 20 minutes of exercise two times this week

4. Make fresh juice at least once this week.

5. Cook a meal by myself for both of us.

Yes, some of these are repeats, but I want to start making them part of a bigger pattern of consistancy in my life.


So, does anyone have any goals they are willing to share?

5 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)