A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

I won the Lottery!!!

Gotcha!

Ok, so I've one a dollar or two on some lottery tickets, but I have never been a real big winner.

But it doesn't mean that I don't dream about what I would do if I did win the lottery.

So here is what I would do:

1. Pay off all my bills!
2. Set up some sort of annuity payout so I get a steady stream of income but don't have access to blow it all.
3. Set up a foundation to help other families with Niemann-Pick Disease to cover the costs of treatment, since most insurances don't cover it.
4. Travel the country in an RV.
5. Cruise around the world.

Obviously the more I win, the further down the list I can go.

What would you do if you won the lottery?

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I would pay anything off that I owe, house, cars, etc. Then, maybe do the same for family members. I like your trust idea. Travel sadly would be last.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)