I didn't do the "Thankful Days" this month. I think putting the most important ones here as today is more appropriate for me.
1. I'm thankful for the difficulties in my life, for it helps me grow.
2. I'm thankful for my son, even though he is no longer here. He taught me more than I ever could have expected.
3. I'm thankful for my friends and family, both in real life and online.
4. I'm thankful for my husband - my rock - my love.
5. I'm thankful for the opportunity to spread awareness of Niemann-Pick Diseases.
On a slightly different note, there are so many new followers! I'm thankful for you too, and sticking with me through this journey. So, could you please leave me a comment with how you found me and how you are following this blog?