A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, November 23, 2012

I'm Thankful

I didn't do the "Thankful Days" this month.  I think putting the most important ones here as today is more appropriate for me.

1. I'm thankful for the difficulties in my life, for it helps me grow.
2. I'm thankful for my son, even though he is no longer here.  He taught me more than I ever could have expected.
3. I'm thankful for my friends and family, both in real life and online.
4. I'm thankful for my husband - my rock - my love.
5. I'm thankful for the opportunity to spread awareness of Niemann-Pick Diseases.


********************
On a slightly different note, there are so many new followers!  I'm thankful for you too, and sticking with me through this journey.  So, could you please leave me a comment with how you found me and how you are following this blog?




Bloggers for Christmas

3 comments:

  1. Thankful for your support and for sharing and for your understanding. Christy - Amy's mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for finding my blog through the bloggers christmas link up! I am following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful things to be thankful for!

    Thanks for joining the Bloggers for Christmas link-up! Don't forget to join us again next Friday!

    Merry Christmas,
    Claudia
    www.LashesandBeard.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)