A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

The circle of life

The theme continues....

I just received word that sweet Jacob Brooks lost his fight today from Niemann-Pick Disease, Type A. Jacob was 2 years old.

Jacob's mom, Sarah, is due any day now with a baby girl. I know Jacob's spirit will be present in his sister.

To learn more about Type A, go here.

To read more about Jacob's story, see Sarah's blog here.


1 comment:

  1. How sweet of you to post this, Jill. I cannot imagine... My continued love and support to all of the NPD family along with my commitment to help raise awareness in any way I can - just let me know if and when there are specifics I can manage from here.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)