A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Yikes! It's Saturday!

Where oh where did this week go?? And it's less than a week to Thanksgiving! 

This was one of those weeks that I wish there was more time in....

Sunday I was busy all day - from 10am to 10pm at an Elks dart tournament
Monday I needed a bit of a lazy day, but did get some things done, including an Elks meeing in the evening, but not enough.
Tuesday I was out of town, in meetings most of the day and then had my first NNPDF conference call board meeting that evening.
Wednesday I was working from home.  I always think I am more productive at home, but I really didn't feel it this week.  Oh and it was Bingo night!
Thursday was a regular work day and yet another Elks meeting in the evening.
Friday - another regular work day and another Elks function in the evening.
And now it's Saturday.  

I haven't had much time to work on my 5 for 5 goals this week, either.

Hopefully I can catch up this weekend!

Ever have one of these weeks?

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I have those weeks all the time! Hopefully things slow down enough to have a relaxing Thanksgiving!
    You dropped by my blog the other day, sorry it took so long to return the favor!
    Ashley
    Of Thoughts and Things

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)