Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers. I will get caught up!
2. Get coupons organized. There were lots of coupons in yesterday's paper, so I really have to do it.
My coupon book is organized, but still have a bit to do. (1/2)
3. Continue cleaning out my closet.
Added some new pants from shopping with my mom, so cleaned out a few that didn't fit. This will be an ongoing process though.
4. Make my reservations for Milwaukee in early February.
Hotel done! Airfare will be booked this week. (1/2)
5. Write 3 more posts this week.
4 of 5 - a fairly good week!
This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
2. Make airfare reservations.
3. Use my juicer.
4. Finish the coupons.
5. More work on the closet.
Don't forget to vote for Shannon and bring awareness to Niemann-Pick Type A!