A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, January 28, 2013

5 for 5 - Week 4

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.


FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
         Nope.
2. Trim the indoor houseplants.
          Nope.
3. Make the random phone calls I need to make.
          Did one of three or four
4. Work on the closet a bit more.
           Nope.
5. Drink more water at work.
           Had an extra glass one day this week.  Not exactly a success!

Ok, so last week was pretty bad.  Next week looks to be better.


This week's goals:
1. Read 20 newspapers (I will have some travel time to do this, I hope!)
2. Pack for a long weekend away (I leave bright and early Fri morning)
3. Make sure hubby is all set for my weekend away.
4. Schedule some blog posts for my weekend away.
5. Stay healthy during this trip!


Don't forget to vote for Shannon and bring awareness to Niemann-Pick Type A!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)