Last week's goals:
1. Finish an online education class for my accounting license.
2. Trim the plants.
3. Do some more decluttering.
A little, but not enough to consider this a success.
4. Set up an Elks area in the house for hubby.
5. Read 5 newspapers (on the bottom of the list and maybe a manageable goal this week)
Did this - and think I read about 8!
Three for five this week - and I got those plants done!!!
This week's goals:1. Do some more decluttering.
2. Set up an Elks area in the house for hubby. (see post coming soon about this)
3. Read 10 newspapers.
4. Drink more water during the day.
5. Use my juicer.
I think this week is fairly doable - at least I hope so!