A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, April 15, 2013

5 for Five - Week 15

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button below or see my blog hop page.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Get the decluttering done!
         Making progress on this, but not complete...but then again, is it ever?
2. Write 3 blog posts this week.
          Done!  Here, here and here
3. Read 10 newspapers.
           Oops...nope
4. Continue the water drinking and fruit eating at work.
            Did this all 4 days at work!
5. Use my juicer.
           Almost but not quite

Well, the ones I did, I aced...the ones I didn't...well....

This week's goals:
1. Back to those newspapes
2. Write 3 blog posts
3. Keep the water and fruit going at work.
4. Be in bed by 10:30pm Mon-Thursday (we have a busy week this week, so hope its doable)
5. Add the extra water and fruit to my days home.


Some of these are starting to sound like broken records, I know.  But it takes 7 weeks to form a new habit, so hopefully some of them can come off the list soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)