A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, April 22, 2013

5 for Five - Week 16

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button below or see my blog hop page.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Back to those newspapers.
           Done!  Read 10!
2. Write 3 blog posts
           Done!  See here, here and here.
3. Keep the water and fruit going at work.
           Did it 2 of 4 days, can still work on it.
4. Be in bed by 10:30pm Mon-Thursday (we have a busy week this week, so hope its doable)
           Nope didn't happen.  I knew this one was a stretch....
5. Add the extra water and fruit to my days home.
            Nope, need to work on this one too.

Ok, so 2 of 5...need some encouragement....

This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
2. Write 4 blog posts this week.
3. Get caught up on 2 of my blogs this week.
4. Be in bed by 11pm Monday to Thursday this week (I have another busy week, so this is questionable)
5. Keep eating the fruit and drinking the water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)