A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, May 6, 2013

5 for Five - Week 18

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button below or see my blog hop page.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
      Done!
2. Write 4 blog posts.
      I wrote 3, which is what I had been doing.  I was hoping to up it to 4 this week. So here are three posts from this week - here (my tourism post), here (doctors and special needs) and here (a Niemann Pick post)
3. Get caught up on 2 blogs.
     Done!  I read The Cute Syndrome and Linzer, Party of Five
4. Do some decluttering around the house.
     Done!  I did get some decluttering done, but there is more to go.
5. Find the farmer's markets in my area.
     Done!  Most start this week - yay!!  And some have winter hours too!

I did it!  Did all 5 (well, almost).  Let me try again.....

This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
2. Write 4 blog posts.
3. Get caught up on 2 blogs.
4. Do some decluttering around the house.
5. Get outside and enjoy the nice weather!

3 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)