A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, May 6, 2013

5 for Five - Week 18

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button below or see my blog hop page.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
      Done!
2. Write 4 blog posts.
      I wrote 3, which is what I had been doing.  I was hoping to up it to 4 this week. So here are three posts from this week - here (my tourism post), here (doctors and special needs) and here (a Niemann Pick post)
3. Get caught up on 2 blogs.
     Done!  I read The Cute Syndrome and Linzer, Party of Five
4. Do some decluttering around the house.
     Done!  I did get some decluttering done, but there is more to go.
5. Find the farmer's markets in my area.
     Done!  Most start this week - yay!!  And some have winter hours too!

I did it!  Did all 5 (well, almost).  Let me try again.....

This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
2. Write 4 blog posts.
3. Get caught up on 2 blogs.
4. Do some decluttering around the house.
5. Get outside and enjoy the nice weather!

3 comments:

  1. You did awesome! aha.
    Good luck this week :) Definitely get outside and enjoy the weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jill,
    10 newspapers - that is impressive. I would love to do that. Maybe I'll try it. Which ones do you read?
    You can also go on pickyourown.org to find local farms to pick fruits and vegetables or maybe buy them from a stand on the farm. Good luck.

    Sincerely,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I receive 8 newspapers a week (one daily and 2 on Sunday) and just started reading Dec 2012. I have to read them in order. See my 5 for Five from 4/29 for a detailed explanation. Thanks for the website too! I keep forgetting about that one.

      Delete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)