It was a pretty bad week (1/5), with no real excuses either...oh well. Better luck next week.
Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 more newspapers. Hopefully I will be in mid-December by the time this week is done.
2. Write 4 blog posts.
Wrote 1 here (a tribute to an NPD angel). I really have to write them and schedule them when I have the ideas....
3. Get caught up on 3 blogs. I want to use Google Reader before I am forced to find a new reader. Does anyone have any ideas for another reader?
Nope, not even close - didn't even open Reader.
4. Finish decluttering (although it is a never-ending process!)
Did a little, but not nearly enought
5. Do some ironing. One of my dreaded tasks.
Didn't happen either. But the main reason this was on the list was due to an item that we thought my hubby needed for this past weekend, which it turned out he didn't need...so no need to iron! I still have a few shirts that could probably use some touch ups, but it isn't "pressing" now (haha)
This week's goals:
1. Read 10 more newspapers. This should get to me about Christmas.
2. Write 3 blog posts. I'm dropping it from 4 to get my motivation back.
3. Get caught up on 3 blogs before Google Reader disappears.
4. Declutter the table. Maybe if I take a picture of the before and after it will motivate me....hmmm...
5. Make fresh juice in my juicer.