A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, July 1, 2013

5 for Five - Week 26 (Halfway through the year)

It's a new week.  That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button below or see my blog hop page.



FantasticallyAverage

This was a really bad week but it's tough for me to do much when I don't feel good.

Last week's goals:
1. Read newspapers to Feb 20.
        Read through part of Feb 17.  Not too bad.
2. Call cable to reduce that bill since we don't watch tv that much.
         Nope.  Put that on the list again for this week.
3. Clean up some of the clutter that has accumulated again.
         Done!
4. Tie up the loose ends of projects at work.
         Got most of them tied up.
5. Tie up the loose ends at the Elks and the NNPDF.
          Got most of these tied up too!

Now that was a fairly good week!

Now for this week's goals:
1. Finish reading February newspapers.
2. Call cable.
3. Write at least 2 more blog posts this week.
4. Finish decluttering.
5. Watch fireworks.  (I had to add something fun!)

With a couple of days off this week, I should be able to accomplish these.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)