Last week's goals:
1. Read newspapers until March 15th.
I got to March 9th (that was last weeks goal!!)
2. Get hubby from the airport. I know I will get this one done!
Flight was scheduled to land at 1am on Friday morning. Delayed until about 1:30am, then get luggage...got home around 2:30am and then hubby was wide awake and talkative.
3. Keep busy while hubby is out of town.
Definitely did that!
4. Write a few blog posts.
Wrote 2, one was an angel post.
5. Do something for me this week.
I went to lunch with a girlfriend!
Now for this week's goals:
1. Read until March 15th (let's try this again)
2. Do something for me.
3. Write a few blog posts besides this one.
4. Start getting organized for the Niemann-Pick conference
5. Keep up with the clutter.
Let's see how it goes!