A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

5 for Five - Week 29

5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica is taking a few weeks off.  But I wanted to stay accountable, so here are my goals for this week and how I did last week.

FantasticallyAverage



Last week's goals:
1. Read newspapers until March 15th.
       I got to March 9th (that was last weeks goal!!)
2. Get hubby from the airport.  I know I will get this one done!
       Flight was scheduled to land at 1am on Friday morning.  Delayed until about 1:30am, then get luggage...got home around 2:30am and then hubby was wide awake and talkative.
3. Keep busy while hubby is out of town.
        Definitely did that!
4.  Write a few blog posts.
         Wrote 2, one was an angel post.
5.  Do something for me this week.
          I went to lunch with a girlfriend!

4 out of 5 is really good!  But I made it an easy week.


Now for this week's goals:
1. Read until March 15th (let's try this again)
2. Do something for me.
3. Write a few blog posts besides this one.
4. Start getting organized for the Niemann-Pick conference
5. Keep up with the clutter.

Let's see how it goes!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)