A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Still missing

I know it has been awhile since I wrote but there have been some exciting events which I will share shortly. I haven't forgotten about my blog followers.  I have been using my cell phone for my online connection lately so I have trouble posting anything but written text.  So please bear with me for another week or so.  I have quite a few posts I want to share.

1 comment:

  1. Well, Jill - It's not as if you haven't been a little busy lately! Looking forward to your upcoming posts. You're right - we have been missing you!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)