A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, March 13, 2014

German NPA Angel

Through the interconnected world of Facebook, I have learned of another angel.  Little Hanna had NPA and lived in Germany.



Unser Schmetterlingsmädchen hat ihre Flügel ausgestreckt, um mit all den anderen wundervollen Kindern, die die Welt viel zu früh verlassen haben, zu spielen und über den Wolken zu tanzen.
Hanna Emilia Thierfelder
17. April.2011 - 11. März 2014
Wir lieben dich so sehr!

Our Butterfly girl has stretched its wings to dance with all the other wonderful children who have to leave the world much too soon, to play, and above the clouds.

Hanna Emilia Thierfelder April 17.2011-11 March 2014 we love you so much! (Translated by Bing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)