A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, November 10, 2014

5 For Five - Nov 10

So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals I want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure).

Here were the goals from last week:
1. Read the newspapers through June 30. Done!
2. Publicize my Jamberry mystery hostess party. This party is continuing until Nov 15, so there is still time to participate if you are interested!
3. Finish the phone cleanout. It is a never-ending process, but the unused apps are gone, the trash can has been deleted and the email has been thinned down.
4. Spend 30 minutes organizing my desk at home. I don't know if I did 30 minutes, but I did organize some more.
5. Put the Halloween decorations away. Hubby helped with this item.

A pretty productive week! So what are my goals for this week???


So here are my SMART goals for this week:
1. Read the newspapers until July 10.
2. Spend time with Shelby showing her pictures of Dan.
3. Go through the toy piles to find new toys for her.
4. Plan my Jamberry Holiday sales.
5. Clean off the kitchen table and get a bit organized again.



You are probably wondering what a SMART goal is.  It is a term I "borrowed" from Say Goodbye to Survival Mode by Crystal Paine at Money Saving Mom.  SMART goals are: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound.  Since all these goals are really time-bound (1 week), I just have to get better at meeting the other criteria.

Ok, who is with me?  Let's keep each other on track to a better year!



Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. By clicking on these links I may be compensated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)