A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

IMAGINE

There is this brand new 10 minute movie floating around.  I can't watch it because the emotions run too deep.

IMAGINE was created by a teenager in the UK who found out that there are 4 kids in his town that have NPC.  He was able to get help from prominent people in the film industry to put together this short film to help raise awareness and funding support.

This movie follows Millie, a young girl who has an NPC diagnosis.  It is from her point of view but shows how the disease affects the entire family.

Please take 15 minutes and read the information on this link and watch the movie.

http://www.imagineshort.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)