A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Sunday, October 18, 2015

October is Niemann Pick Disease Awareness Month - Part 2

It's October.  The leaves are turning colors and falling (and we had some snow flurries here!).

It's also time for the annual Niemann Pick Disease Awareness posts.  The staff at the NNPDF have made some great images this year that I am sharing.

An update on Part 1....Jaymee Hernandez, featured in image 2, lost her battle with NPC recently.  You can read more about her here.



 To learn more about PersevereWear and other NPD Promotional Products, please follow this link: http://www.nnpdf.org/store.html



To watch this short film which was funded and supported by Hope for Hollie Foundation, 
Niemann-Pick UK and the International Niemann-Pick Disease Alliance go to: 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)