A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Mommy and Daughter love

As I was changing my Jamberry wraps tonight, Shelby climbed up next to me and kept asking for "stickies".  So I found some small pieces I had left.


She was so thrilled she ran running to Daddy to show him.  I am so thrilled to be able to share Jamberry with her.

While we are talking Jamberry, did you know that you can help children with disabilities receive therapy?  Every purchase of the Now I Can wrap will have $2 donated to fund grants to help disabled children attend a 3-week intensive therapy program.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)