A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Start the New Year off right!

This is a post I have been meaning to write all week - but I was spending time with my hubby and daughter - which was soooo worth it!

Now it is the end of the year/beginning of the year and we have all made some resolutions to help us be the best we can be in 2016. 


The Financial Renovation E-Course

Lauren and Mark Greutman (from I Am THAT Lady) are offering a FREE 4 video series on restructuring your financial lives called The Financial Renovation. Here are the details on the 4 videos:
  • Friday January 1st - HOW TO START A BUDGET
  • Monday January 4th - HOW TO STICK TO A BUDGET WHEN THEY HAVE FAILED IN PAST
  • Thursday January 7th - A COMPLETE FINANCIAL BLUEPRINT FOR 2016
  • Monday January 11th - WHY NOW IS THE TIME TO START  
Head on over to her website and sign up for this free video series!  This free e-course is for you if:
  • You want to learn how to budget and stick to it.
  • You want to save more money on your bills.
  • You want to learn how to get your spouse on board with your finances.
  • You feel like you are stuck and don’t know where to turn.
  • You want to get out of debt.
  • or… you just want a refresher on your financial health.
  • I will also give you an opportunity to go much deeper into learning how to get financial freedom in 2016.
I know that after you watch these videos you will want to sign up for her continuing 7-week video course.  She is offering some great bonuses in the 7-week course. But don't wait until February to start thinking about this.  These videos are only available until January 11th and the 7-week course is only available until January 15th!

Lauren was also on the TODAY show this morning sharing some of her favorite tips.

Both Lauren and Mark amazing people, whom I have had the pleasure of meeting a few times.  Lauren has also created these amazing $150 Aldi meal plans!  Following her over the years has helped us pay off some of the bills we had from Dan and helped us find some good deals for Shelby.


*Affiliate disclosure:  I may receive compensation if you click on the links in this post.


1 comment:

  1. I actually feel like I've gotten a ton better financially over the past year. I know I can do a lot to improve and will keep watching things to help. I've come to the realization it's a lifelong battle, so hopefully I keep getting better!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)