A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, January 7, 2013

5 for 5 - 2013 Week 1

It's Monday! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.


FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers.
     Done!  Read 16 (another 2 weeks worth!!)
2. Get coupons organized.
     Nope.  I added to the pile without organizing them...
3. Rest a bit more.
     Done!  Had 2 days off last week which really helped me kick this flu.
4. Write 3 more posts this week. 
     Done!  See them here, here and here
5.  Clean out my closet.
     I put the clothes that were on the floor into a bag.  So I will give myself a quarter.

 3 1/4 isn't too bad..... here's hoping next week is better.


This week's goals:
1. Read 10 newspapers. I will get caught up!
2. Get coupons organized.  There were lots of coupons in  yesterday's paper, so I really have to do it.
3. Continue cleaning out my closet.
4. Make my reservations for Milwaukee in early February.
5. Write 3 more posts this week.

1 comment:

  1. 16 newspapers?! Impressive. Good luck this week, I hear you on that closet one... I'm dreading that part of my "master purge"

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)