A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, April 1, 2013

5 for Five - Week 13

It's a new week! That means a new installment of 5 for Five with Jenn and Jessica!  See the blogs participating by clicking on the button on the left or below.



FantasticallyAverage




Last week's goals:
1. Do some more decluttering.
       One spot totally organized, another partially done, so that is a success
2. Set up an Elks area in the house for hubby. (see post coming soon about this)
        Papers are organized, so this is a start for now.
3. Read 10 newspapers.
        Done!
4. Drink more water during the day.
        Had a complete water bottle 2 of 4 days at work this week, so it's a start
5. Use my juicer.
         I made plum, apple, pear juice on Saturday morning.

I'm calling this week a success!!!


This week's goals:
1. Finish the decluttering on the one section that still needs to be done.
2. Write 3 blog posts this week.
3. Read 10 newspapers.
4. Drink one water bottle each day at work.
5. Eat 2 fruits each day.

I think this week is fairly doable - at least I hope so!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)