A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Easter Photos

For some reason, Easter always felt like the fun holiday with Dan.  I got excited about coloring eggs with him and then hiding them (not too difficult) and having him find them - and the look on his face when he did find one.

So I wanted to share some of those Easter memories.

First Easter 2007


 Opening the Easter Basket in 2008 (age 1 1/2) 





 (No, they aren't real peeps)


Coloring eggs in 2009 (age 2 1/2)





Can't forget about eating the Chocolate Bunny with Daddy!


Finding Easter eggs in 2010 (age 3 1/2)









We never had a chance to get pictures in 2011, as Dan had really started to decline by then.




Dan's basket this year.  I found it exactly like this in the basement will all the other holiday decorations.




2 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)