It was an ok week, with no motivation to do much. Could it have been the really nice weather that turned really cold?
Last week's goals:
1. Read 10 more newspapers. This should get to me about Christmas.
Done! Right where I wanted to be.
2. Write 3 blog posts. I'm dropping it from 4 to get my motivation back.
No motivation this week. I wrote one (which I really didn't write)
3. Get caught up on 3 blogs before Google Reader disappears.
Nope! Didn't happen.
4. Declutter the table. Maybe if I take a picture of the before and after it will motivate me....hmmm...
I was going to take a picture and post it, but my dear hubby had organized the mess of clutter into a few piles and got rid of the "junk" mail that had gathered. I did get through the piles and cleared most of the rest of it off.
5. Make fresh juice in my juicer.
Nope! Realized I didn't have anything to put in the juicer to make juice, and didn't buy anything at the store either.
This week's goals:
1. Read 10 more newspapers. (I read 9 newspapers on Monday, but I want to read 10 more!) If I read what I want to read, I should be in mid-January by the end of the week.
2. Write 3 blog posts.
3. Get caught up on a few blogs. (If I read other blogs, maybe I will get some ideas for my own posts).
4. Create separate folders for my NNPDF and Elks stuff, so I don't misplace something.
5. Making a list of clothes that are in the donation bag.