A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

Don't cry for Me Daddy

Don't cry for me Daddy, 

I'm right here. 
Although you can't see me I see your tears. 
I visit you often, 
I go to work with you each day, 
And when it's time for you to close your eyes, 
On your pillow is where I lay. 
I hold your hand & stroke your hair, 
And whisper in your ear. 
If you're sad today Daddy, 
Remember, I am here. 
God took me home. 
This we know is true. 
But you'll always be My Daddy 
Even though I'm not with you. 
We will never be apart,
For every time you think of me, 
Please know I'm in your Heart.......... 



Father's Day 2011 - at Boston Children's
 

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture. so cute. and a beautiful poem too.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)