Here is the next installment of 5 for Five with Jenn at Party of One.
what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to
achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or
failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.
Here were last week's goals:
1. Read some newspapers. I read one. Not exactly a success.
2. Schedule posts for the next few weeks. I wrote and scheduled a few for last week and have a few started for this week.
3. Start to get on a schedule before returning to work. I did get up early and didn't take a nap most days, so that is a success.
4. Do some more organizing. I cleaned off the kitchen table for the most part.
5. Spend some time with family. I spent a few hours with my grandma, my aunt and my cousin yesterday.
Ok, so what are my goals for this week?
1. Read more newspapers.
2. No daytime naps.
3. Create a Shutterfly book.
4. Finish some NNPDF things.
5. Do more organizing.
Anyone want to join me in making some goals? How did everyone do with their goals from last week?
So what are you planning for this week? Feel free to post them below if you want.