A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, September 27, 2013

Crying over music

At different times we have all had strong emotional reactions to music.  We love certain songs.  We hate others. Some bring back strong memories. But we have some measure of control over our emotions.

Can you imagine not having control of your emotions and crying every time you heard certain types of music?  The child in the article linked below has a rare disease that causes him to cry when he hears certain types of music, "especially classical music or pop songs about love."

http://abcnews.go.com/story?id=20318461

1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)