A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Overscheduled?

I read this wonderful post about not letting your schedule control you.  It is written in the context of an office setting, but can easily apply to home life too.

"Time is the great equalizer. We all get the same amount — the only difference is how we use it. Some get right down to business, managing to squeeze an amazing amount of work into a small amount of time while others fritter away hours on unimportant tasks and time wasters, never really getting past the first to-do on the list.

The challenge is staying on task while remaining flexible enough to actually have a life, how to master your tasks without over scheduling yourself to the point that you feel overwhelmed and overloaded. Easier said than done."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)