A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, October 28, 2013

5 for Five - Oct 28




So what is 5 For Five?  In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week.  Next week, I will report on my success (or failure).  Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were last week's goals:
1. Read some newspapers. Yes! I read 5! Not as many as I wanted, but I'm making progress again.
2. Finish some outstanding NNPDF items. Yes!
3. Find Halloween costumes for me and hubby.  Shelby is all set with a choice of three! Nope. But I thought we were going to need costumes for a parade, but we didn't get to go to the parade, so no costumes needed.
4. Clean up my coupons. Yes! Took me quite a bit of time, but they are done for another little bit.
5. Print some pictures. Nope.

So what are the plans for next week?
1. Read some more newspapers.
2. Have some quiet time.
3. Finish a training class.
4. Finish a Kindle book I am writing a review on.
5. Balance the checkbook.


Anyone want to join me in making some goals?  How did everyone do with their goals from last week?
So what are you planning for this week?  Feel free to post them below if you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)