A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Friday, January 31, 2014

A Different View

It's that time of year again.  I've headed off to Milwaukee for the winter board meeting for the NNPDF.  For a different perspective, I took some photos from the plane window.  Here are my favorite 5:



1. I think these are the Finger Lakes in central New York.



2. Snow covered - somewhere between Albany and Detroit



3. Partially frozen lake while landing in Detroit for my layover.



4. Detroit.  The center of the picture had a cluster of tall buildings.



5. Detroit at night.



It was too dark to take pictures flying into Milwaukee.  I admit these aren't the best of pictures, but when I had this idea I was already in the air and it's tough to take pictures out the window!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)