Monday, February 17, 2014
5 for Five - Feb 17
So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.
Here were the goals from last week:
1. Finish the July newspapers. Done! And August is started!
2. Buy stamps. And yes, I missed getting them before the price went up a few weeks ago. Nope. The post office is too far from the office and I get home too late to stop there on my way home. I know there are other places that sell them, but I forget to stop there too. Really need to do this.
3. Do one productive thing each night after work. I think I did this, but I really don't remember!
4. Make some phone calls that need to be made. I made some, but need to make more.
5. Do the taxes. Done! And filed!
Okay, so that was a so-so week. I got the important item done - the taxes, so I guess I can call it a success!
So what are my goals for this week???
1. Finish the rare disease posts for this month.
2. Buy stamps. And yes, I missed getting them before the price went up a few weeks ago. I really need to do this this week.
3. Clean out Shelby's outgrown clothes.
4. Do an online training course.
5. Read 2 newspapers a day.
Ok, who is with me? Let's keep each other on track to a better year!