A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, February 17, 2014

5 for Five - Feb 17

{5forFive}


So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were the goals from last week:
1. Finish the July newspapers. Done!  And August is started!
2. Buy stamps. And yes, I missed getting them before the price went up a few weeks ago.  Nope. The post office is too far from the office and I get home too late to stop there on my way home.  I know there are other places that sell them, but I forget to stop there too.  Really need to do this.
3. Do one productive thing each night after work. I think I did this, but I really don't remember!
4. Make some phone calls that need to be made. I made some, but need to make more.
5. Do the taxes. Done! And filed!
 
Okay, so that was a so-so week. I got the important item done - the taxes, so I guess I can call it a success!

So what are my goals for this week???
1. Finish the rare disease posts for this month.
2. Buy stamps. And yes, I missed getting them before the price went up a few weeks ago.  I really need to do this this week.
3. Clean out Shelby's outgrown clothes.
4. Do an online training course.
5. Read 2 newspapers a day.

Ok, who is with me?  Let's keep each other on track to a better year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)