A blog about the grief after losing a child to Niemann Pick, Type C, a rare disease, and how I'm moving forward with my life.

Monday, February 24, 2014

5 for Five - Feb 24

{5forFive}


So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure). Jenn does a better job of explaining it here.

Here were the goals from last week:
1. Finish the rare disease posts for this month.  I only have a few more left and since the end of Feb is this week I know I will get them done.
2. Buy stamps. And yes, I missed getting them before the price went up a few weeks ago.  I really need to do this this week.  Thanks to my mom for bringing some over to me.
3. Clean out Shelby's outgrown clothes.  Nope.
4. Do an online training course. Nope. And it is due on Feb 24.
5. Read 2 newspapers a day.  I don't think I did 2 a day, but I did read a bunch.

Okay, so that was not a great week. Can I do better this coming week?

So what are my goals for this week???  I have a day off this week, so hopefully I can do a bunch of these.
1. Clean out Shelby's outgrown clothes.
2. Mail a bunch of things that I need to get out.
3. Read 2 newspapers a day.
4. Do some Elks things.
5. Do some organizing.

Ok, who is with me?  Let's keep each other on track to a better year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. Please leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. :-)