Monday, April 28, 2014
5 for Five - April 28
So what is 5 For Five? In the short form, it is 5 goals you want to achieve this week. Next week, I will report on my success (or failure).
Here were the goals from last week:
1. SMART goal - read 12 newspapers this week. I am determined to get these done before Shelby turns 1 in 4 months! Done!
2. Clean out two clutter areas before Shelby starts crawling. She isn't crawling yet, but getting close, so these are going back on the list.
3. Get into a blogging schedule. I'm getting back into a schedule, but I really need to get into a routine.
4. Do another Shutterfly book. I have to since the coupon expires 4/30.
5. Do a bit more on the blog redesign. Nope.
I had another bad week! Its tough to get your list done when unexpected thing come up. :(
So what are my goals for this week??? I'm keeping the same goals. I am determined to get them done this week.
1. SMART goal - read 12 newspapers this week. I am determined to get these done before Shelby turns 1 in 4 months!
2. Clean out two clutter areas before Shelby starts crawling.
3. Get into a blogging schedule.
4. Do another Shutterfly book.
5. Do a bit more on the blog redesign.
You are probably wondering what a SMART goal is. It is a term I "borrowed" from Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life by Crystal Paine. SMART goals are specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound. Since all these goals are really time-bound (1 week), I just have to get better at meeting the other criteria.
Ok, who is with me? Let's keep each other on track to a better year!
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are my referral links. By clicking on these links I may be compensated.